The choice of tap or mixer is made all the more difficult by the number of finishes available, plus there are many types of tap or mixer too. The tap heads or handles can be single lever, crosshead, dual lever or just a simple "knob" design. Thanks to the different sizes and styles available we are now fortunate enough to be able to choose a sink and tap combo that complements any kitchen.
So whether you want something traditional and classic, or something that’s more modern and on-trend, the range offers a variety of shapes, styles and even colours to make the ideal addition to your kitchen.
- Ceramic - Ceramic sinks are the most popular choice for homes due to their robust and heat resistant build. They are easy clean and come in a wide variety of colours, shapes and styles
- Stainless Steel - Stainless steel sinks and taps are durable and practical, being low cost and easy to install. Their clean, neutral look allows them to fit into any kitchen’s design easily.
- Granite - Granite sinks have a superior heat, scratch, chip and stain resistance to other types, and come in a variety of colours.
- Chrome - Chrome taps have a beautiful finish but are difficult to maintain their shine.
- Brass - Brass taps are fitting for a country looking home and can become a key feature of your kitchen.
- Brushed, matte and satin - Brushed, matte and satin taps have a sleek and shiny finish to give your kitchen a new look.
Number of Bowls
- Single bowl - A single sink bowl is useful if you do not have much washing up, for example, if you have a dishwasher. They have a singular drain and can come in a variety of shapes.
- One and a Half Bowls - With a large bowl for your main washing up and a smaller side bowl, having one and a half bowls allows you to be able to rinse of dishes before washing up or drain liquids into the smaller bowl without getting the larger bowl dirty.
- Double Bowl - Having two bowls allows you to wash and rinse the washing simultaneously to speed up your washing process if you have a larger amount of washing.
- Pull Out Spout - Similar to a shower, a pull out spout allows you to control exactly where the water flow goes. It is unbeatable for rinsing and washing off food
For more information and advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For our full range of taps and sinks, click here.